bummer! wish we were traveling togehter!
I can't believe she hasn't had the test. When I read this though, I kind of wondered, after your post saying she was healed, it's entirely possible that had the test been done already it would have been positive, and now it'll be negative. Only the Lord know's why delays come. We still don't know 100% whether or not we will travel next week. The embassy in Ethiopia still hasn't processed our approval. We'll be praying for you!
I am so sorry. I know this is soooo hard. Hugs..
They are making it harder and harder on us. It sure shows that we can endure! I pray for good news soon.
Long and painful...yes! And the more we hope and love, the more painful it is. I read somewhere that to become a mother was to decide to forever wear your heart outside of your chest.