Friday, June 12, 2009

blogging out

well AGCI can't confirm anything so Mahlet has been put in the collect bacteria pile and wait 8 weeks the gov. does not care to look at any other x-rays so that's it, and if it's positive 6 or so months of treatment, the end blogging out

Thursday, June 11, 2009

please pray with us

Mahlet has had 2 new x-rays yesterday, they could possibly be reading them tonight as we sleep, we need a miracle that her lungs are clear, this is our only hope or it will be a long time before we bring her home, if we even get a chance, we were supposed to leave today at 2pm, sadness has consumed our home, thank you for you prayers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

very bad news

we were just called by our agency, we will not be leaving to pick up our daughter, for some reason they gave her a x-ray today and said it looked "suspicious", this means a couple months to wait for the culture to grow then 6 months more of treatment in Ethiopia if she has TB, her skin test was negative, so we are devastated, we are packed don't know what to do but cry and cry......

last one before i leave,it's the best one, pause other music at bottom of page

Sunday, June 7, 2009

packing

it's finally here, we are packing, i'd say i'm overwhelmed, leaving 4 teenagers behind, 3 that drive, with my mother, well that just is something i can't think about, even though i have, and i have tried to write down everything they can and can't do! trying to focus on the prize, our little sweetie, probably won't write again until we return, we are still praying for all you bloggy adoption friends, at all your different stages, there is an end to the madness, it's been about a year for us and we are so thankful to almost hold the gift! thank you for all your support and prayers, blessings, tara and dan